In a significant initiative, the Public Affairs Regional Centre (PARC) deployed a Mobile Training
The PTEC Marketplace unfolded on November 7 and 8, 2023, at NATO Headquarters, serving as an annu
- The Public Affairs Regional Centre has once again solidified its role as an essential education and training hub for NATO and Partners' Public Affairs Personnel. From October 16th to 20th, the center hosted the NATO selected "Public Affairs in International Operations" course, which brought together fourteen military and civilian professionals. This dedicated group came from various fields, all eager to acquire and hone their communication skills for the effective organization and utilization of Public Affairs in international contexts.
- The Public Affairs Regional Centre, in line with the efforts to strengthen its preventive capacities in tackling disinformation, in the period from 18-20 April conducted the "Tackling disinformation and building resilience course". The course was intended for communicators from the USA-Adriatic Charter and Graz format countries.
- In the period from 13-24 March 2023, the Public Affairs Regional Centre is conducting the Basic Public Affairs Course as part of its annual program of international activities. At the opening ceremony, the State Secretary in the Ministry of Defense, Vladimir Anchev, stressed the importance of continuous development of the Public Affairs capacities within the Alliance.
- In cooperation and support by the Clingendael Institute from the Netherlands, the Public Affairs Regional Centre in the period from 27 February till 01 March, conducted the Intercultural Communication Course. Target audience for this training were communicators in the defense and in the Army, as well as from other state institutions, including the Government, the President's office.
- After three years, due to COVID-19 pandemic, the Partnership Training and Education Centres (PTEC) network was brought together again to exchange expertise, forge new links and discuss further synergies in the key domain of military education and training during the Marketplace which took place on 15 and 16 November 2022 at NATO Headquarters in Brussels.
- The Public Affairs Regional Centre within the process of establishing its preventive capacities in countering disinformation in the period from 08-10 November conducted the tackling disinformation and building resilience course. The course was aimed for communicators from the Government Institutions and agencies as well as from the Armed Forces.
- Crisis Communication - A way to cope with emerging crisis and conflicts.Going through one of the biggest global crisis in recent history caused by C...